Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Why Are You Wearing A Ramones T-Shirt ?

At work...

YS's boss - "Now YS, I want to make sure you know what we're doing here"

YS - "We're selling ice cream"

Boss - "Yes, so why hasn't that little boy got any ?" points to teenage boy

YS - "He's wearing a Ramones T-shirt"

Boss - "Er....and ?"

YS - "He can't sing the lyrcis to Beat On The Brat"

Boss - "But this is awful!"

YS - "I know, it's a travesty. I said 'Gabba Gabba' to him and he didn't even say 'Hey!' in return"

Boss - "No, I mean it's awful if you won't serve ice cream to kids wearing punk t-shirts"

YS - "But they're ridiculing a great legacy boss"

Boss - "No, just serve ice cream to everyone please."

YS - "Well, I suppose so"

Teenage girl - "I'd like an ice cream please"

YS - "I see you're wearing a Doors t-shirt. Do you know who The Doors were ? Sing the Alabama Whisky Song, now!""

Clueless teenage girl in Jim Morrison tee - "I don't know what you mean"

YS - "NO ICE CREAM FOR YOU!"

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work, YS, we'll get the young b's edificated yet..

    ReplyDelete