Monday, June 03, 2013

Back To The Coal Face

Image representing Skype as depicted in CrunchBase
Image via CrunchBase
Well here I am, at my desk, at home, waiting for a group Skype conference call to begin.  Hopefully this is another step towards working in writing rather than kitchens. Fingers crossed.

Today I will be learning the ropes at Publiseek where hopefully I will be engaged as a staff writer for the next few months.  Today we're having a group chat to get the noobs (i.e. me) up to speed on the company and its writing policy.  Everything seems to be geared towards social media and marketing, but to appeal to humans rather than SEO, it all sounds good so far.

Got to run, Skype is a-beeping!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Great news! Good luck. You're a great writer.

    ReplyDelete