Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Surreal Swimming

A watering can made of plastic.
Beard watering device
Being retired, a gentleman of leisure, I currently have a lot of time to spend with my nephews and nieces, so on Monday I took Joe walking, yesterday I went swimming with the twins.

What wonderful and surreal little creatures three years olds are.  Jack spent quite some time with a plastic watering can soaking my beard to make it grow more before telling me that he could see custard on the ceiling.

Alice then picked up on the custard comment, adding that she could also see a sandwich on the ceiling.

"What sort of sandwich is it ?" I asked, playing along. "A ham sandwich ?"

"Silly uncle Mikey," she replied, followed by "It's a bread sandwich."  Cue hysterical laughter from Alice.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment