Thursday, January 24, 2013

Silver Lining

Ghana - African Cup of Nations 1965
Ghana - African Cup of Nations 1965 (Photo credit: footysphere)
Well, I may have lost my job and with it my home, and I was beginning to think that perhaps things were looking a little bleak, but then I checked my e-mail account to see if I had been offered any interviews and I got this bit of wonderful news...

" YOUR EMAIL WON THE SUM OF R1.5 MILLION SOUTH AFRICA RAND IN THE ON GOING ORANGE AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS AWARDS PROMO: REF NO: afcon/147/13."

Apparently all I have to do is send them my bank account number, sort code and password and they'll do the rest, well that's fantastic!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I really shouldn't be telling you this, but just recently Kofi Annan and Hilary Clinton have offered me millions of pounds as well. I'm just pleased they found time in their busy schedules to tip me off about how to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What splendid people they are.

    ReplyDelete