Sunday, January 08, 2012

Remember This Girl ?



Who is this smoking hot gothette ? Remember pretty little Amy Studt who had a hits with Just A Little Girl and Under Your Thumb ? Well this is her, all grown up and dangerously sexy looking.  Amy's new project is called Mercy Made Me and will be releasing a single, Sleep Walker on the 23rd January 2012 under Cool For Cats Record label digital club - who appear to be so underground that I cannot even find a proper website for them.

I liked Amy's first album, and didn't know until now that she'd released a second one My Paper Made Men - which I'm looking around the web for now, not on i-tunes, not on e-music, not available on Amazon, hmm. Well let's hope that her third release actually goes on sale somewhere I can buy it.

5 comments:

  1. R.I.P.7:26 pm

    what do you mean not available on Amazon?
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Paper-Made-Men-Amy-Studt/dp/B001SN6YWG/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1326223437&sr=1-3
    Get your hand in your wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.I.P.7:27 pm

    what do you mean not available on Amazon?
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Paper-Made-Men-Amy-Studt/dp/B001SN6YWG/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1326223437&sr=1-3
    Get your hand in your wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. R.I.P.7:27 pm

    what do you mean not available on Amazon?
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Paper-Made-Men-Amy-Studt/dp/B001SN6YWG/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1326223437&sr=1-3
    Get your hand in your wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. R.I.P.7:33 pm

    Oooops!!!!
    Guess [Back] don't work from there to return to the home page.
    (And to be fair there are 3 used copies listed)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a rather steep price for a cd.

    ReplyDelete