Monday, June 13, 2011

Arty Bollocks Generator

Barcelona Head Roy LichtensteinImage via Wikipedia"My work explores the relationship between the tyranny of ageing and life as perfomance.

With influences as diverse as Nietzsche and Roy Lichtenstein, new tensions are crafted from both explicit and implicit layers.

Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by the ephemeral nature of meaning. What starts out as vision soon becomes corrupted into a cacophony of greed, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the inevitability of a new beginning.

As temporal impressions become clarified through diligent and critical practice, the viewer is left with an insight into the inaccuracies of our era."

The Arty Bollocks Generator - this is a win, I can't tell the difference between the guff this throws out and some of the stuff I've been reading in art theory.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Pic - Barcelona Head by Roy Lichtenstein.

(Found by Katherine N.)

No comments:

Post a Comment