Monday, February 14, 2011

A hundred books in 2011 ?

Library PengoImage via WikipediaI thought as I've had such a quiet start to the year, work wise, which has allowed me a lot of extra reading time, I would see if I can get through a century of books this instead of aiming for a book a week.

I might cheat ever so slightly and read a lot of short novels, but still after saying that I have read Terra, I Shall Wear Midnight, Feed, Crash, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Breathless and The Windup Girl which were all longer novels, and I have just started on Rob Roy which is both long and has the tiny, tiny print common to all Wordsworth Classics.

I would also like to get 10% of the 1001 list done, which would require 18 more books from the list to be read this year.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment