Thursday, February 17, 2011

Holiday time again


Flag of LanzaroteImage via Wikipedia
Flag of Lanzarote

We're off to Lanzarote this morning for a week's sun, fun and vino. We're taking three adults, John, Candice and my wife Meg, and three children, Stephen, Natalie and Michael (age 43).  It's going to be a lazy sort of week, we're not planning anything special except a day out at the water park, Stephen has asked that I bring my D&D stuff to make him a new character, and John suggested a simple dungeon hack would keep him happy so I packed Undermountain, well, there's really only one dungeon hack.


Vines growing in volcanic lapilli in the La Ge...
Growing grapevines on Lanzarote

John has also found a marvellous looking villa complete with huge pool, sauna and jacuzzi up on the hill close to the old town harbour with its wonderful tapas and fish restaurants.  I might be blogging a little over the next week, but if I'm not then don't worry, I'll either be running riot with the kids or too full of paella and Rioja to bother.


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Have fun.

    Ancla down by the harbour always used to be stunning, as did the one opposite (can't remember the name)

    ReplyDelete