Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Wish I Could Mend The World

But I can't. Some of my friends are going through difficult times at the moment for different reasons, and although I would do anything I could to make things right for them, it just isn't within my limited powers, nevertheless, you are all in my thoughts and prayers, and if there is anything I can do, I'm here.

One friend has recently written to many of his friends to say that he is having tremendous difficulty in coping with, well, everyday life really. It takes real bravery to lay your problems out in public, but I really believe if you can admit to people the troubles and turmoil that afflict you, then you have already taken a big step towards getting well again.

To all my friends then, those that are troubled and those that are well and happy, here is a picture of a kitten, it isn't much, but I hope it brings a smile.

2 comments:

  1. Ys you're such a good hearted bloke. I hope your friends are comforted by your gesture

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're one of the good ones, YS, and don't you ever forget it. Many of us are much richer for knowing you.

    Adorable kittens definitely have medicinal powers. :)

    ReplyDelete