Thursday, February 25, 2010

I've Lost This Fish



Or, to be more sensible, I have an amount of weight equivalent to the weight of that fish, 9lbs lost in 3 weeks, and just over a third of the way to the total that I have been ordered to lose by my doctor. I am really pleased this week, after being all annoyed the previous week when I'd actually managed to put a pound back on, I have stuck to the new eating regime strictly and got in a decent of exercise as well.

To be honest though, I don't really feel any different at all for shifting half a stone, there is no perceptible bagginess in my clothes, my belt doesn't fasten a notch further in, but the scales say I'm doing well so I shall persevere.

If pictures of men holding fish are your thing, then George (pictured) has loads of them on his fishing blog The Local Hook Up, which, despite sounding like some dating site of dubious virtue, just contains lots of pictures of men holding fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment