Monday, July 20, 2009

Getting To Know You Meme

As posted by James on FB.

1. What time did you get up this morning? I get up every day at about 7am, or just before, the clubhouse has to be open by 7.30am so I have just enough time time to stagger around, unlock all the doors and then retreat to my PC with a coffee for an hour before starting work proper.

2. How do you like your steak? Blue, if you like your steak any more well done than say, rare, then you'd be better off buying a burger, or eating your shoes.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, result, we went first thing in the morning and Mrs YS didn't fall asleep.

4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't watch a lot, but I do try to keep up with Criminal Minds.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Yorkshire, probably Kettlewell.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Two coffees and a bacon butty.

7. What is your favorite food? A really good steak, or chinese.

8. What foods do you dislike? Tripe, tofu

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Farsyde

10. Favorite dressing? Un

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? A small blue Puegot, I can't remember exactly what sort, it's an automatic, I have no idea what my own registration number is.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Black, big boots, heavy metal tee-shirt

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Thailand, Hong Kong

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half full, preferably of a good Shiraz

15. Where would you want to retire? Kettlewell

16. Favorite time of day? Early morning, I feel creative, I can get loads of work done before customers start to arrive.

17. Where were you born? Leeds

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Cricket

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Oh, I was meant to tag people ? I wasn't paying attention.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? See above

22. Bird watcher? Yes, I enjoy a little twitching

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning

24. Do you have any pets? No, apart from Bufo the toad who is living near our front door

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Yes, we're one up in the Ashes !!!!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A photographer

27. What is your best childhood memory? Scouts, hiking, camping

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Neither

29. Are you married? yes

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, you'd be mad not to

31. Been in a car accident? Yes, last year my car got written off when someone pulled out on me

32. Any pet peeves? The use of the word 'raped' to describe getting badly beaten in sporting event

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Really piquante sausage

34. Favorite Flower? The White Rose of course

35. Favorite ice cream? Rum and raisin

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? KFC

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0

38. From whom did you get your last email? The Green Party

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I wouldn't, I don't even know why they offer me such obscene amounts of credit, but if I ever do desire eight thousand pounds of stuff, the bloke that owns OK Comics is going to be very happy.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Went to church for a quick prayer

41. Like your job? Yes, mostly, I like cooking, I like my staff

42. Broccoli? Yes, I really love green beans though

43. What was your favorite vacation? Florida with the Wossers

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My wife, we nipped out for a curry last week

45. What are you listening to right now? The Decemberists

46. What is your favorite color? Black

47. How many tattoos do you have? 3, a skull on both shoulders, and Neil Gaiman's character Death on my back.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Perhaps none

49 What time did you finish this quiz? What a hugely pointless question

50. Coffee Drinker? Only in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment