Thursday, July 09, 2009

A Book A Week in 2009 - Done !



Book 52) The Silver Chair (Chronicles Of Narnia) - C S Lewis

So that means I don't have to read anything else for the rest of the year.....riiight. I am currently reading Iron Angel by Alan Campbell, the QI Book Of General Ignorance, and I have the last part of the Narnia Chronicles to read, The Last Battle, and then Georgie and Paula have been badgering me to read the Harry Potter series so I might start on those.

I got some birthday money last week so I went up to the discount bookshop and brought home a stack of books including some more for my classics list - Pride And Prejudice, Wuthering Heights, Great Expectations, Gulliver's Travels, and another half dozen contemporary novels.

Life would be dull without books.

1 comment:

  1. Squirt8:06 am

    What did you think of The Silver Chair?

    ReplyDelete