Yorkshire Soul's Rambling Quiz Series 7.2
Please don't put answers in the comments.
E-mail your answers to me, firstname.lastname@example.org, on/by Friday 17th April.
Don't supply multiple possible answers, I will mark them all as wrong.
1) Whose national flag is this ?
2) In which country could you spend this banknote ?
3) Which city is this, and a bonus point if you get the building name as well ?
4) Name this woman ?
5) Name this man ?
6) In mathematics, name the rule that assigns a unique value to each item of a given set ?
7) What is the Japanese drama form influenced by Zen, originally performed by Buddhist priests which features almost no plot or characterisation but which seeks to provide a moment of insight using masks, dance, music and song ?
8) Name the situation in nature where two species live in close association but only one partner benefits, and the other partner neither gains nor loses ?
9) This city was built on land purchased from the Maoris, it handles about 60% of its nation's trade and has the highest Polynesian population of any city in the world, name it ?
10) Which author is famous for portraying lonely, disaffected characters frustrated bu the boring, conformist world. He shot to fame with the publication of his debut, and only, novel in 1951 ?
Good luck, and please don't put answers in the comments.