Sunday, April 05, 2009

Anyone For Spam ?

This was in my inbox this morning ?

"Dear,

I am privileged to contact you of an interest to invest a huge fund in your country.

Any Knowledge of business interest in the following sectors: Banking, Real Estate, Stock speculation, Film Industries, Mining, Transportation and Tobacco.

If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors in your country, please write me for possible business co-operation.

Respectfully,
Engineer Jeff Joe."

I have duly replied......

"Dear Jeff Joe,

I did once smoke a cigar whilst watching a movie in my own house on which I had a mortgage, this seems to cover four, or perhaps five, of the sectors you are interested in, does this help ?

Yours, Mike

P.S. I owned a car at the same time, that makes it six !"

No comments:

Post a Comment