Yorkshire Soul's Rambling Quiz : Series 7
Please don't put answers in the comments.
E-mail your answers to me, email@example.com, on/by Thurs 2nd April.
Don't supply multiple possible answers, I will mark them all as wrong.
1) Who is this ? (1)
2) What is this building ? (1)
3) Who is this man ? (1)
4) Here is a picture of a huge building dwarfing the city around it, where in the world is this building going to be constructed ? (1)
5) Who is this ? (1)
6) "Mercy on us, what a violent attack". These words are spoken by the second person to speak in a famous novel, character name and the name of the novel please ? (2)
7) What would happen to you if someone gave you a Scarborough Warning ? (1)
8) What was the name of the economics and customs agreement which came into existence in 1948 between the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg ? (1)
9) Name the elite Roman military unit which acted as the Emperor's personal guard but murdered three Emperors, deserted two others and was eventually replaced by the Scholae ? (1)
10) Which act of law created a refugee migration crisis of 11 million people as two independent states created along religious beliefs were created ? (1)
11 points are on offer in the opening round, good luck, please don't answer in the comments.