Tuesday, March 03, 2009

This Month's Emusic Downloads

Oysterband - I got the rest of The Shouting End Of Life and got Meet You There as well

The Gaslight Anthem - I've seen them raved about in the younger rock press so I grabbed their Sink Or Swim album

Prodigy - Invaders Must Die, excellent, a brand new release album

Jean Michel Jarre - Magnetic Fields

Cancer Bats - Hail Destroyer, I loved their super heavy debut album and thought they were very good at last year's Hard Rock Hell

Napalm Death - Scum, just four brutal ultra fast grindcore tracks from their debut album, I think I'll use up my 'leftover' tracks to very gradually collect some of their work.

Skatalies - probably best known for their ska version of Guns Of Navarone, I grabbed the first album from a triple album collection of their best work.

I wanted the new album by Mastodon, but they have switched to a major record label and thus are not available on Emusic so I will have to buy it full price. I bought the debut album by Staff Benda Bilili from I-Tunes last week as it was not up on Emusic, then when I had a look around the African section yesterday there it was, it's a great album, I'd recommend it if you like Afro-beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment