Monday, February 02, 2009

This Month's Music Downloads

I'm just grabbing all my downloads before I go away on holiday.

No Agreement & Mr. Follow Follow - Fela Kuti : just two tracks on each album but they are all 15 minutes long, get groovy with the Afro-beat

Oxygene & Equinoxe - Jean Michel Jarre : it's a shame that emusic doesn't have Mike Oldfield's back catalogue because I'd download that as well

Fox Confessor Brings The Flood - Neko Case
Steel Guitar Air Show - Jon Rauhouse : both albums recommended by Toxic

Tinnitus Sanctus - Edguy : German power metal from Tobias Sammet also of Avantasia

5 Songs EP - The Decemberists : There are 6 songs on it ? Whimsical folk music with often edgy lyrics
Always The Bridesmaid 1-3 - The Decemberists, 3 singles with b-sides

(Most of) The Shouting End Of Life - Oysterband, and I'll have to get the last five track on the album next month as that's all my downloads used up.

No comments:

Post a Comment