The Times - Top 5 Signs That The UK Is In Recession
1) Some parents can no longer afford the £37,000 a term fees at Boffington School For Boys.
2) Sales of Maseratis are down 37%
3) Some parents can no longer afford the £26,000 a term fees at St. Briscilla's Young Ladies Finishing School.
4) Holiday bookings to Mustique are down 26%.
5) Some middle class parents may have to send little Jeremiah and Felicity to a normal school alongside the offspring of the proleteriat, The Times may begin an appeal.