Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yorkshiresoul - Author



Yes, I finished the book, my first complete novel, 50109 words of 'Launch'.

Sadly, or perhaps thankfully given the overall quality of this month's sci-fi stream of consciousness outpouring, my novel is not available on the internet for perusal.

I managed to finish the book this evening, only to find I was about a thousand words short, and had to insert a new opening sequence as I coulnd't find anywhere else in the book where two extra pages could be easily fitted.

I think I found it easier to write the book because I was on holiday for half of the month, it was much easier to find an hour or a couple of hours a day for writing when we were away than it would have been at work.

Thanks to Alex for getting me interested in the competition, and any other budding authors out there, see you at next year's NaNoWriMo.

NaNoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment