Tuesday, July 15, 2008

When Bodybuilding Goes Bad





This is Peter Hiesinger, young Peter wanted to have the biggest biceps in the world, so he started injecting a substance called Sythnol into his arms, then he injected a bit more, then he started adding it by the gallon.

Then he had a heart attack, and severe lung problems, doctors say they cannot repair the damage to his arms so he is permanantly disabled. This case is a bit like the Bride of Wittgenstein and Michael Jackson, what is it in the psyches of these people that pushes them into such drastic actions ? I mean, I'm going to spend the rest of my life knowing that I'm not quite as gorgeous as Brad Pitt, but hell, I can live with that. Better the face I've got now than the one Mickey Rourke opted for.....



AAAAAERGH ! Scary. He used to be ruggedly good looking, now he looks like he fell asleep in the fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment