Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Don't Panic Madam, It's Just Your Local Friendly Social Anarchist

Phil is back from his week's holiday / pummeling his liver with alcohol, so I got a few hours off yesterday afternoon and went for a ramble on the moors, took a few photographs and picked up some smashed bottles and empty cans and crisp packets.

When I came back down off the moor I dropped a bag of rubbish into someone's bin close to St. Margaret's Church, much to the consternation of the bin owner. I know this seems a bit cheeky, but try to look at it this way. Chavs and other assorted scum throw rubbish wherever they go, some people tut and shake their heads and complain and do nothing else, I bitch and moan and then collect litter as I walk, then I drop it in a bin, any old bin will do.

So Madam, you're engaged in my social anarchy project, doing what is right for the people because it is the right thing to do, in this case tidying up our fabulous moors, and all you have to do is to let me use your bin. Thanks again, next week I'll use someone else's bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment